Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Women between 50-65 years Routine life style
* Reach and stay at a healthy weight. This will lower your risk for many problems, such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
* Try to do moderate to vigorous activity 2½ hours a week. week. It's fine to be active in b...
When you have a milk protein allergy and you eat or drink milk protein, your body reacts as if those proteins are trying to cause harm. It fights back by setting off an allergic reaction.A mild reaction may include a few raised, red, itchy patches of skin (called hives). A severe reaction may cau...Read More
Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is a disease that causes you to feel so ill that you can't do your normal daily activities. Sleeping problems occur along with extreme fatigue that doesn't get better with rest. Any kind of activity often makes your symptoms worse. This ...Read More
Chronic hives are long-lasting raised, red, and itchy patches of skin called wheals or welts. This condition is also called chronic urticaria. Hives usually have red borders and pale centres. They range in size from ½ centimetre to 7 centimetres or more across. They may seem to mov...
Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
The thyroid is a gland that makes hormones. These hormones affect how the body uses energy (metabolism). Autoimmune thyroid disease (AITD) is a group of health problems. They’re caused when antibodies that normally attack germs attack the thyroid instead. These a...
Ok Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
The thyroid is a gland that makes hormones. These hormones affect how the body uses energy (metabolism). Autoimmune thyroid disease (AITD) is a group of health problems. They’re caused when antibodies that normally attack germs attack the thyroid instead. These...
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a nerve problem that can cause tingling, numbness, weakness, or pain in the fingers, thumb, and hand. The median nerve and several tough tissues called tendons run through a space in the wrist called the carpal tunnel. The repeated hand motions used in work and some hob...
Dear Our Patients
Due to COVID -19 our family start doing Phone consultation to all our of Patient and Even Walk in Patients .
- Chris SMy wife and I first went to Dr. Hythum at this medical clinic in June, 2020, and have had more visits since. The receptionists are very kind and polite. Dr. Hythum is very patient and understanding with our health concerns. He gives us his undivided attention while listening and answering questions. The clinic has extra covid safety measures for everyone's protection including forced air filter purifiers in each room. We highly recommend Dr. Hythum to anyone looking for a family Doctor. Chris & Cinda Sali
- bret lWe can walk to the clinic and the doctor and staff have provided professional competent care. I fully endorse them. Course, Im not sure I want alot more people going to the clinic, it'll be harder for me to get an appointment. However, I think other doctors should find out how they do such a good job to resolve this issue.
- David GI went to get a drivers medical in Dec/19 and found the Medi center i used was closed I was very Fortunate to have found Dr. Hythums clinic close by. After my initial visit with Dr. Hythum I had a very good feeling i found a doctor i could trust!! In the short time i have received awesome care from Dr Hythum. Dr.Hythum is also affiliated with PCN ( Primary Care Network) which i have used. Thank you Dr.H Dave Gooz